Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I will put more of the trees on next time. We rode on Hwy 1 down some of the coast today. It is absolutely beautiful. I can't take enough pictures. I am always trying to get just the right one, but none do justice to the scene. Jan is a great driver and did a great job missing a moma deer and her twin fawns. I seem to look away just the time I need to be watching. I looked just as he hit the brakes. The mom went on across and the babies went back thank goodness, we would have hit one of them if they had kept going across. We kinda got sideways in the road but avoided the babies. I wanted to stay and help them cross, but we kept going. very cautiously
We are staying inland a ways in Rohnert Park, near Santa Rosa. Jan needs to take the bike to get an oil change tomorrow morning. We have gone about 4,000 miles so its due.
I am missing my family, I love ya'll. Kiss Jonas for me. Will add more later.
I am looking forward to crossing The Golden Gate Bridge, maybe tomorrow. night

No comments:

Post a Comment