Friday, August 18, 2017

Today's ride 8-17-17

Left this morning under gray skies promising rain.  Yep, my most dreaded riding conditions. It never rained  hard just misted but the roads were all wet with water puddling in places which always makes me nervous. We finally got out of city traffic into some wide open roads.  I LOVE the country roads and seeing the big farms with all the silos and cows.  I know this comes from being raised up in the county and from a small town.  I don't like the interstate traffic Or scenery, give me a country road any time over that, especially when you're on a motorcycle and the big semis are passing you.  Well I'm gonna try to post some pictures of today.  Hopefully I can get them on here.  We did see some ducks, geese, cows and horses.  Lol the norm.   
Staying tonight in Moorhead, MN.  Will be in North Dakota in the morning.
I've been trying to add pictures from my phone but something is not working...but I'll keep trying.  I'm not real savvy with this blogging website. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„


No comments:

Post a Comment