Sunday, July 1, 2012

Celebrating Beka's birthday

             Recently we celebrated Beka's 23rd birthday. 

             Jonas helped her blow out the candles. 

As we always do, we had a birthday cake and candles.  If I am able, I always have the cake ON their birthday.  It just seems strange to me to celebrate their birthday on a more convenient day for Me.  Although, so we could all be there, we did go out to eat the day before .  I know there has been times when I have been on vacation during Beka's day but she has her sisters to fill in for me.  I am so thankful for my daughters, they are such wonderful kids. 

Beka is my youngest daughter and my funniest.  By "funniest" (lol) I mean she keeps us laughing.
I guess she gets that from her dad, I'm usually on the more serious side, although I am trying hard to see more humor in life now.  Life has too much "stuff" to deal with so I am trying to laugh more.  The Bible says it's good for the heart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment