Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Weekend happenings

Steinhatchee has become more popular over the years. There were lots of people fishing and scalloping.


Friday night me, Jan, Patrick, January, Jonas and Beka went to Mori's Japanese Steak house in Valdosta and I got miserably full of fried rice and sushi. I hadn't had it in a long time and decided to eat all I could. I really like fried rice, yum yum. We did walk around Kohl's and Target a while so that helped me feel a little better. I bought Jonas some cute outfits in Kohls, they had a great sale.
Saturday Jan and I decided to ride down to Roy's in Steinhatchee (like we needed to eat big again)???. Anyway I guess being gone on vacation I had missed our most favorite places so we had to visit them. Roy's has better scallops than any place I know of. The weather was nice, overcast so the sun didn't cook us on the way down. We shared a four item seafood platter. I also really like Roy's potato salad they have on their salad bar. We had a good ride. I like to ride my own bike on shorter rides but Jan says the trike is much more comfortable when we go long distances. We took hwy 51 down to Steinhachee but when we came back we went through Cross City and up 349 to Branford and 129 on back to Live Oak. We try not to go and come the same way so we see different territory. I didn't like the road construction though on 349 and 129 this time.
On Sunday we drove to Lake City to listen to our most favorite Preacher, Dennis Deese. Dennis was filling in for Rick McCall at Gateway Baptist Church. Dennis loves GOD and preaches like it. After Church we (OMG eating again) went to Bob Evans and I had strawberry pancackes filled with vanilla cream and topped with cool whip. I gotta stop all this eating...... We left Sunday afternoon for Kennesaw, GA we had an appointment with Dr. Firnbach at Balanced Body Wellness Centre. She is our holstic doctor that trys to keep us in balance. Holstic medicine is very interesting and I believe is the way to go. We came home Monday afternoon and stopped in Valdosta to eat the crab feast platter at Red Lobster. OK we are done eating like this for a while. Got home safe and sound PTL... until next time..st

No comments:

Post a Comment