Sunday, July 11, 2010

Everyday life is good

Today is Sunday and we are watching I Love Lucy. She is so dumb.
Worked at the office all week and it was good to get back to a routeen for a while. We will keep Jonas the end of this month because January and Patrick are going to Hawaii for their 10th wedding anniversary. I have never been to Hawaii but would like to go one day. We are looking forward to keeping Jonas, oh my goodness he is so sweet. We love him so much.
Saturday was paint day at Beth's house. Us girls went and helped her paint her bedroom and bathroom. It looks great! She picked out some really good colors. My girls are really good with designing stuff. That has to be from Jan, because I am not artistic at all.
While on the back of that motorcycle I did a lot of thinking about Ksusha and Nastia and just can't understand why things worked out the way they did with them. I want them with us so bad and nothing worked out. I know GOD works all things for good for them that trust HIM but I wish HE would bring them to us. One day I want to explain everything to them. I will always think of them as my girls, they are in my heart.
It was also good to get back in church. GOD is good and HE blesses us all the time. We would love HIM even if he didn't because HE is a Great and Awesome creator... PTL
Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment