Monday, September 4, 2017

Still on the road

Sep. 1-Friday.    We pulled in yesterday at Skip and Cheryl's house about 11:30.  Spring Lake Park, Minnesota is where they live, that's where we left from on August 17, headed for 🇨🇦 Canada.  We crossed the border at Portal into Saskatchewan Province and spent the first night in Weyburn.  The rest of the trip is in the blog post.  We said our goodbyes and got in our truck and headed out.  I won't lie, it felt good to be in the truck again, that morning ride was cold.   There is good and bad traveling on a motorcycle.  I do love it when the weather cooperates.  It was mostly good weather our entire two weeks on the bike. We didn't have any rain and hardly any clouds.  The sunshine makes a big difference on the temperature, thankful that it kept us warmer.    The mornings were cool but I've been in snow and hail on the bike.  It warmed up in the
I remember a trip November 1, a few years back with my sister, Molly and husband Ronny to Dahlonaga,GA.  It was an unusual occurrence they said, but it snowed ❄️❄️❄️❄️and was so cold.☃️  It's times like those that it's not so fun.   I usually have a scarf tied around my face to protect it from the sun and weather.  When the weather is beautiful there's nothing like seeing the world from the bike. Will post more pictures when I get home. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment