Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Winter is winding down and I am glad!!

Well here it is March and time to start counting the days until Spring is officially here.  Thank You LORD for the seasons but I do NOT like winter.  I don't like to be cold.   We won't have much of a flower show this year I'm afraid because it was so warm early on they budded out and then we had a hard freeze and killed the buds.  I have gotten to where I don't anticipate the azaleas blooming because I get disappointed so often.



I'll try to catch up some on my life events.   We returned from our out west trip safely and I was glad to see my kids and grand kids again.  We always love our vacations but of course I love to get home also and get back to a routine.  We made another trip in October to Sapphire Valley, NC., we drove the truck and pulled our bikes in the trailer.   We were able to ride the area for a couple of days and found another favorite restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment