Thursday, April 22, 2010

today's another day to learn something new :)


I thought this was the cutiest picture of Jonas and his cousin Grayson. They had hunted Easter eggs and was watching the fish in Aunt Molly's goldfish pond. Something else caught their eye.
This was the first Easter Jonas actually hunted eggs. He really wasn't that excited about the egg hunt because he smelled hot umps on the grill. They are actually hot dogs but thats what Jonas calls them. Jonas had rather eat than anything else. January says he would eat all day long if you let him. I hope him and Grayson become good buddies and have lots of fun together.
As far as learning something new, well we will see how this post appears on my page. I hope it is in the place I wanted it. I am also learning a new clogging dance. I'm just not as quick as I used to be, but I'm working on it. My daughters actually think I'm quiet funny, I'd like to smack them sometime. :) jk

No comments:

Post a Comment