Friday, April 9, 2010

Suwannee County Fair

Well we couldn't wait to take Jonas to the fair. We wanted to see him ride all the rides and get the joy of his smiles. We also wanted to see our daughters clog in the talent contest. We got there about 5:30 I guess and followed along with January, Patrick and Jonas, not wanting to miss anything. Went to the petting zoo to see all the animals, Jonas wasn't too sure about touching them. January decided to feed them and one of the alpacas or llamas spit on her.lol Needless to say she didn't feed him anything else. We moved on to the other nicer animals. We got a few pics with the animals and then January and Jonas rode a camel. I've never rode a camel, I should of done that tonight. Oh well another day :). I was surprised that Jonas rode it, but he felt safe in his mommies arms and sat right up there and never blinked an eye. He's getting to be such a big boy. Next we decided to coax him into riding the ponies. January had to run along side the ponies holding him on, mommies do so much for their kids. He decided after a while they weren't so bad. We met up with Beka and Beth and watched them clog, they did so good. The music kinda messed up a little but it didn't bother their performance. they should of won but the judges were (be nice) deaf and blind I think.
We moved on to the train and he really took to the buttons and steering wheel in the engine they were in. I think January had to pry him out of it. Oh I think I skipped the carousel, he was pretty good on that one also. Patrick got pictures of them on the Zebra, I think. January and Jonas then got on the little roller coaster, what a surprise, it was faster than expected and I couldn't stop laughing. January was squeezing Jonas so tight and he was NOT enjoying the ride. (but he didn't cry). We walked around a bit and I was freezing. I didn't go prepared for the coolness of the night air. Another year at the Suwannee County Fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment