Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Birthday

Could it be that I am really 59 years old????  Oh my, how did it happen so fast?   I can remember looking at myself in the mirror when I was around 12 years old and trying to capture the memory, I guess it worked because I remember it.   Looking and thinking I want to remember this when I get old.  I remember that but there is tons I can't remember.  My family tells me things that I did, or they did that I should remember but I don't.  why is that???
I wonder how that all works, I guess its way beyond my brain capabilities.....????  Oh well I do take lots and lots of pictures so it helps me to remember the important things.   Like my family on birthdays and special occasions. Here is a picture of me on my birthday with my girls and all the grandkids.   I usually take pictures of everyone on their birthdays so I'll post one of Jan and the kids and grands. His birthday was the 5th.   Of course it is with us, as it is with most everyone.  Family is what makes our lives worth living.  We know where all GOOD THINGS come from and that is our HEAVENLY FATHER of course.  Praise GOD for all blessing.!!  :-). 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment